Project Management Training
Petra works with clients to define their training needs, then delivers the training in practical, hands-on sessions.
- Project Foundations: the basics required by every project
- Client-Specific Project Process Training: how projects should be organized, planned, and executed within that organization
- Project Communications: a holistic view of human communications honed in on project dynamics
- MS-Project Fundamentals: basics of using the tool to model and communicate project work
- MS-Project Advanced: covering the tips and tricks of using MS-Project for more elaborate plans
- Project Portfolio and Program Management: techniques for selecting and managing collections of projects and the challenges that presents
A Strong Partnership
For several years, Petra has been partnering with the Baldwin Wallace University Professional Development team to offer training sessions in both public (“open-enrollment”) and training tailored specifically for an organization and delivered on-site.Visit Baldwin Wallace
Testimonials / What Our Students Say
- Pete opened many doors that I didn’t know existed
- Pete Evangelista is a motivated, inspiring individual who wants to help others continually learn and grow in their career. He is willing to go that extra mile because he truly cares.
- Pete is extremely knowledgeable, able to engage the class in discussion, and meets the objectives presented by the class as desired outcomes.
- Pete kept the course interesting, engaged, relevant, and FUN!
- Great reinforcement and exposure to very relevant topic
- Pete, as the IT project manager, adeptly aligned IT rollouts with challenging construction delays. Additionally, Pete is a master communicator. With skilled acumen, Pete worked with demanding personalities to ensure that the desired essentials, as well as the miniscule requests, were delivered promptly and according to specifications. But, most importantly, he did it with his kind, respectful, charismatic personality by which he won leadership respect and created strong teams with "we can do anything together" mentalities. It was an enormous project - but we hired the right person for the job.
- Our budgeting process has become really straight-forward. We now have all of the data on our project portfolio at our fingertips. Since the Resource Forecast is now believable, we can see what resources are available against the project demand. It’s like night and day.
- The CEO loves the new project process. We are finally treating projects like the financial investments that they are.