At the heart of it, Petra is all about Project Management. We run mission-critical projects with team members from inside and outside your organization.
Project Process Design
Petra has helped a number of organizations, both large and small, define and implement their project processes and supporting toolsets.
Project Management Office (PMO) start-up
Defining the project metrics, roles and responsibilities, and developing a partnering relationship with business units are key to setting up a PMO that actually adds value.
Project Management Coaching
PMs have a tough job. Keeping a balance of technical and soft skills, while moving a diverse group of people towards a defined goal, is challenging work. When process improvements change the landscape, PMs can need some help and guidance. Petra has successfully played that role: letting the PMs lead, but backing them up with resources and some discipline. This has included developing individual training curriculum and development paths.
Petra has run several projects to design and implement MS-Project Server to support the defined project process.
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- Pete opened many doors that I didn’t know existed
- Pete Evangelista is a motivated, inspiring individual who wants to help others continually learn and grow in their career. He is willing to go that extra mile because he truly cares.
- Pete is extremely knowledgeable, able to engage the class in discussion, and meets the objectives presented by the class as desired outcomes.
- Pete kept the course interesting, engaged, relevant, and FUN!
- Great reinforcement and exposure to very relevant topic
- Pete, as the IT project manager, adeptly aligned IT rollouts with challenging construction delays. Additionally, Pete is a master communicator. With skilled acumen, Pete worked with demanding personalities to ensure that the desired essentials, as well as the miniscule requests, were delivered promptly and according to specifications. But, most importantly, he did it with his kind, respectful, charismatic personality by which he won leadership respect and created strong teams with "we can do anything together" mentalities. It was an enormous project - but we hired the right person for the job.
- Our budgeting process has become really straight-forward. We now have all of the data on our project portfolio at our fingertips. Since the Resource Forecast is now believable, we can see what resources are available against the project demand. It’s like night and day.
- The CEO loves the new project process. We are finally treating projects like the financial investments that they are.
- Aclara Co.
- American Tank and Fabrication
- Ameriprise Financial Services
- AmTrust Financial Services
- Austin Powder Co.
- Baxter Health
- Bendix Corp
- Business Volunteers Unlimited
- Cardinal Health
- Cleveland Public Library
- Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc.
- Crown Cork and Seal
- Diebold Corporation
- Eaton Corporation
- Flight Options
- FFR (now SiFFRon)
- Forest City Realty Trust
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- J.M. Smucker Co
- John Carroll University
- JumpStart, Inc.
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meyer Products, LLC.
- Morrison Products, Inc.
- National City Bank (now PNC)
- Preferred Compounding Corp.
- Preformed Line Products
- Progressive Insurance
- SBFE, LLC. (Small Business Financial Exchange)
- Signature Health. Inc.
- Schneller, LLC.
- University Hospitals
- Westfield Insurance